Who are we?
We are Peterborough Citizens, a newly founded Citizens UK Chapter. We’ll be officially founding in November 2022.
We’re currently looking for members to join our alliance and shape our city for the better. Could this be you?
What are we fighting for?
Our priority issues are voted on by our members. Currently we're focusing on:
- A school-based counsellor in every school;
- Mental health training for A&E staff;
- Lighting and volunteers in Central Park to keep young people safe;
- A welcome for refugees resettling in our city, for example through the Citizens UK: Communities for Ukraine scheme.
- Bespoke mental health sanctuary space in Peterborough.
Have a local issue that you're angry about? We want to hear from you! Use the form below to get in touch and join our next Listening Campaign in November 2022.
- Peterborough College
- Thomas Deacon Academy Trust
- The Peterborough School
- St John Fisher
- Arthur Mellows Village School
- Meridian Trust
- Peterborough Cathedral
- Khadijah Mosque
- Orton Churches
- Nene Park Trust
- Soul Happy
Want to join our Chapter?
We’re currently looking for new members! Get in touch with our local Community Organiser using the form below:
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a Citizens UK member.