Who are we?
We are Nottingham Citizens, a Citizens UK Chapter.
Over 30 organisations form our alliance, from schools, universities, trade unions, faith groups, charities and community groups. Together, we organise to tackle injustices and bring about change in our local communities.
What are we fighting for?
The priority issues voted on by members in our community include:
We take safeguarding seriously. Read our Safeguarding Policy and Standards.
Citizens UK Safeguarding lead: Safeguarding Lead
- Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham
- Nottingham Trent University
- Nottingham College
- Bluecoat Academy (Aspley)
- CenSCE (Centre for Student & Community Engagement, NTU)
- Cloudside Academy
- Djanogly City Academy
- Emmanuel House
- God’s Vineyard Church
- Hope Church
- Huntingdon Primary
- Hogarth Academy
- Jubilee Academy
- The Karimia Institute
- Muslim Hands
- Nottingham North-East Methodist Circuit
- Nottingham Liberal Synagogue
- Parish of the Annunciation, Rushcliffe
- Positively Empowered Kids
- The Samworth Church Academy
- St. Ann with Emmanuel Church
- St. Barnabas Catholic Cathedral
- St. Nic’s Church
- St Peters and All Saints Parish
- The Pilgrim Church
- Trent Vineyard Church
- Nottingham Girls Academy
- Radford Academy
- Sycamore Academy
- Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Nottingham Academy
- Nottingham Student Partnership
- University of Nottingham School of Geography
- University of Nottingham School of Politics
- University of Nottingham School of Sociology
- University and College Union, University of Nottingham
Want to join our Chapter?
We are an alliance of diverse communities and we are always looking for new members to join us in driving change on the things that you and your local communities care about most.
Learn about the benefits of becoming a Citizens UK member by watching this video of Nottingham leaders!
Find out about our training, actions and more by visiting linktr.ee/nottinghamcitizens
Contact our staff
Pete Rogers is our full-time organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07376009949
Heidi Shewell-Cooper works two days a week with a particular focus on schools: email@example.com / 07376013644
Our organisers would be delighted to have a conversation with you.