West London Citizens
Who are we?
We are West London Citizens, a Citizens UK Chapter. 6,000 people form our alliance from schools, universities, trade unions, faith groups, charities and community groups. Together, we organise and campaign on issues affecting our local communities.
What are we fighting for?
We are rebuilding the alliance at the moment, so we have no active West London-wide campaigns, but there are a number of local campaigns including:
- Making Feltham train station safer.
- Working on access to public toilets for rough sleepers in Westminster.
- A Community Land Trust homes campaign in Ealing.
- Bloomsbury Baptist Church
- St James Piccadilly Church
- Sisters of Mercy
- Farm Street Catholic Church
- City and Westminster College
- Westminster Quakers
- St Anselms Catholic Church Southall
- William Perkin High School
- Christ the Savior Church
- St Barnabas Church
- Acton Mosque
- Northolt High School
- St Mary's Church in Acton
- St Martin’s in West Acton
- St Lukes Church in Shepard's Bush
- West London Zone
- Reach Academy and Reach Children's Hub
- Brentford and Isleworth Quakers
- St Paul’s and St Faith’s Brentford
- Refugee Welcome Hounslow
- St Mary’s Church in Osterly
- Paniym Church
- Sonia Dore — St Lukes Church, Shepherd's Bush
- Jackie Ashmenal — Christ the Saviour Church, Ealing)
- Justin Dodd — St Barnabas Church, Ealing
- Mei Lim — Reach Children's Hub, Feltam
- Simon Woodman — Bloomsbury Baptist Church
- Bernadette O'Shea — Brentford and Isleworth Quakers
- Pastor Nii Anum — Paniym Church, Feltham
- Aisha Hussain — Acton Mosque, Ealing
Want to join our Chapter?
We’re always looking for new members! Get in touch with our local Community Organiser using the form below:
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a Citizens UK member.
Keep in touch
News, stories and updates
Newham's biggest employers commit to the real living wage
How a creative community campaign lifted thousands out of poverty payRead more