West London Citizens
West London Citizens
Who are we?
We are West London Citizens, a Citizens UK Chapter. 6,000 people form our alliance from schools, universities, trade unions, faith groups, charities and community groups. Together, we organise and campaign on issues affecting our local communities.
Since our founding in 2005, we have:
- Successfully campaigned for Heathrow Airport and Westfield Shopping Centre to become Living Wage employers.
- Started the Mass for Migrants movement in 2006 – which continues to this day.
- And much more!
What are we fighting for?
We are rebuilding the alliance at the moment, so we have no active West London-wide campaigns, but there are a number of local campaigns including:
- Making Feltham train station safer.
- Working on access to public toilets for rough sleepers in Westminster.
- A Community Land Trust homes campaign in Ealing.
Want to join our Chapter?
We’re always looking for new members! Get in touch with our local Community Organiser using the form below:
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a Citizens UK member.
- Bloomsbury Baptist Church (Westminster)
- St James Piccadilly Church (Westminster)
- Sisters of Mercy (Westminster)
- Farm Street Catholic Church (Westminster)
- City and Westminster College (Westminster)
- Westminster Quakers (Westminster)
- St Martin in the Field (Westminster)
- University of Westminster Students Union (Westminster)
- Unite the Workers, Hotel Branch (Westminster)
- St Anselms Catholic Church Southall (Ealing)
- Christ the Savior Church (Ealing)
- St Barnabas Church (Ealing)
- St Mary's Church in Acton (Ealing)
- St Martin’s in West Acton (Ealing)
- West London College, Southall Campus (Ealing)
- Reach Academy and Reach Children's Hub (Hounslow)
- Brentford and Isleworth Quakers (Hounslow)
- St Paul’s and St Faith’s Brentford (Hounslow)
- Refugee Welcome (Hounslow)
- St Mary’s Church in Osterly (Hounslow)
- Paniym Church (Hounslow)
- Springwest Academy (Hounslow)
- Sparrow Farm Primary School (Hounslow)
- Old Oak Primary School (Hammersmith and Fulham)
- St Lukes Church in Shepard's Bush (Hammersmith and Fulham)
- West London Zone (Hammersmith and Fulham)
- Ark Swift (Hammersmith and Fulham)
- Young Hammersmith and Fulham Foundation (Hammersmith and Fulham)
- Jackie Ashmenal — Christ the Saviour Church, Ealing)
- Justin Dodd — St Barnabas Church, Ealing
- Mei Lim — Reach Children's Hub, Feltam
- Simon Woodman — Bloomsbury Baptist Church
- Bernadette O'Shea — Brentford and Isleworth Quakers
- Pastor Nii Anum — Paniym Church, Feltham
- Jenny Hoyle - West London Zone
Keep in touch
News, stories and updates
Winning the real Living Wage at West London NHS trusts - One Domino at a time..
West London Citizens have been working collaboratively across four boroughs since last spring to campaign for a Living Wage for all health and social care workers.Read more