Harrow & Brent
Harrow & Brent Citizens
Who are we?
We are Harrow Citizens and Brent Citizens, part of North London Citizens. Hundreds of people form our alliance from schools, churches, mosques, synagogues and community groups. Together, we organise to tackle injustice in our local communities and beyond.
Since our founding in 2005 we have:
- Settled 17 refugee families across Harrow and Brent.
- Campaigned for youth and street safety.
- And are building the first Malachi Place for homeless people in Harrow by March 2021.
What are we campaigning for?
The priority issues voted on by members in our community include:
- St Peter's Church of England
- St Alban's Church of England
- St John Fisher Roman Catholic
- Kol Chai Reform Synagogue
- Northwood and Pinner Liberal Synagogue
- Hujjat Stanmore Mosque
- Mahfil Ali (Shia Ithna'ashari Community of Middlesex)
Want to join our borough alliances?
We’re always looking for new member organisations that share our passion for developing community leaders and achieving social change! Get in touch with our local Associate Community Organiser using the form below.
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a Citizens UK member.