A 6-month programme for students interested in a career in creative marketing. Students learn how to construct a creative brief, come up with good ideas and bring them to life creatively. The workshops are delivered by facilitators from a broad range of disciplines: from account management to creatives. All participants who graduate can apply for Wieden + Kennedy’s paid summer internships.
||Wieden + Kennedy Good Jobs Programme
- Leyton Sixth Form College
- Mulberry School for Girls
- Sir George Monoux College
- Training programme for 30 Year 12/13 students
- 2 x 1 month Living Wage paid internships rotating across departments at Wieden + Kennedy available for students to apply for at the end of the training programme
- 1 x Introduction session in school/college
- 3 x Creative industries (advertising) workshops with Wieden + Kennedy employees
- 2 x Employability skills training with Citizens UK and J.P. Morgan
- 1 x Pitching competition and award ceremony
You will have support from:
- A Community Sponsor within the school/college for guidance throughout the programme and to support with the self-directed learning
- A dedicated Programme Officer at Citizens UK who will be your main point of contact should any issues arise
- A Mentor from Wieden + Kennedy, who will meet with you after each workshop to discuss life in the creative industries.